Morning Sickness

I'm one of the few fortunate women who did not suffer from morning sickness. I normally have migraine attacks before and after my menstruation and on some occasions like if I'm under pressure, tensed, warm weather, etc. But during my pregnancy, I didn't have the headache, nausea, dizziness, and in 9 months I only had a one-time migraine attack and that's it. Then, I thought, this probably mean that this baby does not intend to give me any headache from the beginning and until he grows up. Wishful thinking?? Maybe not.

Tips for expecting Moms:
Although I did not have morning sickness, I do read on stuff like what to eat to lessen or prevent the nausea and dizziness.
  1. Eat salted crackers before getting out of bed. You can eat this too if you wake up in the middle of the night famished.
  2. Drink ginger ale or ginger tea, or eat ginger snaps.
  3. While nauseated, eat low-fat, bland foods, such as potatoes, unbuttered rice, noodles, crackers, toast, cereal, unbuttered cooked vegetables, soft fruits (especially bananas), poached or boiled egg, and most soups.
  4. Frequently eat small meals. If for some reasons you can not take a break at work to eat then you may suck on hard candy until break time.
Technorati Profile