The Pregnancy

I can't believe I'm pregnant! I actually thought I will be eternally single or, if not, forever unattached. Well, I just thought I am not the marrying type nor a mother figure. But you can never tell, could you?

Morning Sickness

I'm one of the few fortunate women who did not suffer from morning sickness. I normally have migraine attacks before and after my menstruation and on some occasions like if I'm under pressure, tensed, warm weather, etc. But during my pregnancy, I didn't have the headache, nausea, dizziness, and in 9 months I only had a one-time migraine attack and that's it...read more

Cravings

The first craving i had was for ice. Not surprisingly as Summer was already starting in Abu Dhabi by April. Although the drinking water in the office where I used to work was already cold, I'd still prefer my drink, be it water, juice, or cola, to be with ice as in lots of ice...read more